Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Saturday, March 21, 2015

This Winter





This winter, we've had a LOT of snow in January and February...and into March.  The temperatures have been unusually frigid too many days, but I did get out in the yard...sometimes...but not as often as I would have liked.  



Snow can be pretty...and I was okay with it for a long time...but, I'm ready for spring (first full day today...not that it seems like it)...I decided to share some of the photos I took...then post pics of it melting! :)




Watching the birds that came to the feeders always helps.

Winter does blot out many details which allowed me to highlight
individual trees that are lost in the details of spring, summer, and fall.


A trail in "the woods".



No comments: