Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a Frog's Life


In coming up with a title, I figured what a peasant idyllic scene this seemed to me.  What a great way to spend a summer's morning.  Playing with an idiom I've heard, but apparently never understood, I did an internet search...to make sure I was using it correctly.  Being part of the under 50 crowd, I guess I've got it all wrong:  It's a Dog's Life  ( <== click on the link to see what I mean.  Who'd have thought one could learn something like this from my blog?)

2 comments:

Ellen Honeycutt said...

What a superb picture! You should print it and frame it - very serene.

David said...

Thank you, Ellen. I am very happy with how it turned out. I think cropping it the way I did was an improvement over the original. Often, I like photos and paintings with similar dimensions.

There are several pictures that I would like to print and frame--but I've yet to do any of them. This one, however, is one of my best...it is hard to believe I took it. :)

Thank you again for the kind comment.