Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Saturday, November 24, 2012

First Flurries

This morning, scattered flurries caught my attention out the window.  In a short time they started coming down a bit heavier, and I went to get the camera.  As far as I know these were the first flurries of the season.  Although I may be sick of snow before spring arrives, they were a welcomed sight.  It didn't last long and the little that stuck to the grass melted quickly.



Shortly thereafter, I put some peanuts out for the birds and I got a few nice shots. :)



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We had our first snow flurries on Friday afternoon--no pictures, though.

David said...

I'm kind of surprised I took pictures, but I guess the first snow is kind of exciting...and it looked so nice coming down.