Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Two Acres




Hey, so far the blog has lit a fire under me. I have wanted to create several aerial view plans of our property. Today I actually created the first one. Considering that I wasn't able to use the program I intended to, it turned out better than I expected--but not as good as I'd envisioned.


This is what I started with two years ago. I have made some small changes and hope to update the plan to reflect the changes. Then as I make more I will continue to update. I'd also considered creating a 'future plans' design.


The structures shown from left to right, the garage, a greenhouse, and the house with deck.


There are several trees on the property, and I intend to add more. So far, I've added quite a few seedlings. I will elaborate on this in a future post. Also, I will try to list the trees that are currently growing on the property.


Until next time,


David

No comments: