Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Friday, May 14, 2010

Toad

Today I planted another of the six dogwoods we bought last weekend. I realize that I've not posted about that nor the pictures of those that I've already planted. I've planted four so far.

Also, it has occurred to me that I'm not really using my blog as a gardening journal--which I should be. Early on, I decided that I would post as many pictures as possible. I hate to type anything without an accompanying picture. Sometimes, I have to crop a picture, rotate it, or edit a video. Other times, I just don't have the energy or desire to type. Most days when the weather is good, I'm out there enjoying the yard or getting something done, I just don't always post about it...so, this blog is my incomplete gardening journal--but it is more than I've ever done before.

Anyway, today while digging a hole for the dogwood, I spotted a toad nearby. I'm assuming my digging disturbed him. Anyway, here is his (or her) picture:

No comments: