Just the back yard!? Nah, I want the front and side yards landscaped in natives too.



Friday, June 17, 2011

Camera in Hand and Nothing to Show for It!

I just came in from strolling in the yard. I even took the camera with me just in case. As I rounded the bend in the path, something very large and only a few feet away from me startled me. It didn't take my dazed brain too long to realize that it was a wild turkey taking flight right in front of me...however, it did take my brain a bit too long to realize that I had a camera just hanging there at the end of my arm. By the time I brought it up to my eye, the bird was flying across the street...I took one blurred shot before it was out of sight. Great experience though...and nice to know that something must've attracted him to our yard.

No comments: